About Tim Hall
Like many children, at the age of eight, Tim Hall, became fascinated with a magic set given to him by his sister. For Tim, this magic set was not just another toy. It was the catalyst for him to fall in love with the art of magic, the art of illusions and art of live theatre. To put it mildly, a simple magic set, launched Tim’s destiny.
Tim’s first paid performance as a magician, was at the age of twelve, at a local camp ground, for a fourth July celebration, with an audience of 800 people. The rest, as they say is “History”.
Today, Tim Hall, is a nationally recognized entertainer, comedy magician, mind reader, and president of Aladdin Productions.
As a professional entertainer, comedy magician, mind reader, and speaker, Tim Hall has performed at thousands of events, for private parties, corporate events, presidential inauguration balls, live theatre performances and numerous television productions.
Interesting tidbits about Tim Hall
1) Tim has performed at numerous public and private celebrity events. Some of these celebrity events included:
George W Bush
2) One little secret about Tim, is that he has actually been a consultant to some top-secret government agencies.
3) A jury of colleagues and peers twice named Tim “Magician of the Year”.
4) Tim has been honored to perform at the world-renowned Magic Castle in Los Angeles.
Tim has performed over 47,199 card tricks in his lifetime - Pick a card, any card!!!
- <p>Tim has performed at over 9,055 events in his lifetime!!!</p> 95% 95%
- <p>Tim has helped over 220,000 people to smile, laugh and experience a magic moment!!!</p> 87% 87%
Early Career and College Notes:
Tim received a Bachelor of Arts degree, with an emphasis on visual arts, in Mass Communications from the University of Maryland. He worked in the film and television industry for six years.
From the television and film industry, Tim, moved to the corporate world, and sharpened his presentation skills, and business skills, as a sales representative and senior trainer with Bell Atlantic, now Verizon Communications.
At Verizon, Tim designed and facilitated highly engaging and interactive sales, communication and customer service training programs to audiences within Verizon, as well as value-added workshops to executives and other diverse clients.
Simply put, Tim demonstrates a mix of talents and skills that are unique in the entertainment industry and the corporate world.
Tim has dedicated his life to perfecting his passion, performing for thousands of individuals and companies around the world.